Last updated: 2021/05/14
(a) Flip Tiles Game. To play the Flip Tiles Game, you must tap the Play button on the Flip Tiles game card. After every 5 game attempts, you will be required to either watch an advertisement video or exchange Gold Tokens.
(b) Expiration of Gold Token and Cash Token balance. If you fail to play a Game for more than ninety (90) consecutive days, we will zero out your Token balances. Tokens are not real money, do not have monetary value, and may not be exchanged for anything of monetary value from outside our services.
- How to Play
(a) Flip Tiles Game. There are 8 levels, with a set number (determined by adding 1 to the current level number) of Tiles on the game board per level. On each level, you must flip over one of the Tiles on the game board. Only one of the Tiles is the Lucky Tile. If you flip the Lucky Tile, you will be rewarded the Lucky Reward for that specific level, and move on to the next level. If you fail to flip the Lucky Tile on any level, the Flip Tiles Game will end, and you will be rewarded the consolation prize of 250 Gold Tokens. With each new Flip Tiles Game attempt, your level progress will be reset and you will start from Level 1. To win, a Player needs to flip the Lucky Tile on all 8 levels. Lucky Rewards (by level) are: (1) 1,000 Gold Tokens, (2) 2,000 Gold Tokens, (3) 5,000 Gold Tokens, (4) 10,000 Gold Tokens, (5) 1 Cash Token, (6) 5 Cash Tokens, (7) 25 Cash Tokens, (8) Live Fortune of 250 or more Cash Tokens. The Live Fortune is periodically increased, and resets to 250 Cash Tokens following each time you or any other player wins the Flip Tiles Game. To improve your chances of flipping the Lucky Tile, a Player can exchange Gold Tokens for special powerups known as Boosts. Each Boost offers its own unique ability, and its degree of helpfulness in improving a Player’s ability to win depends on the strategy in which it is used by the Player. Note: Only 1 Boost can be user per level, and no Boosts can be used on the final level, Level 8.
- Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens.
Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens are forms of virtual currency in the App. You can use Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens, in our discretion, to exchange with other virtual digital goods. You acknowledge that Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens are not real money, and do not have monetary value. Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens obtained via the App are provided to you under a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub-licenseable license solely to use within the App. Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens may not be transferred or resold in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of any direct sale or auction service. You have no property interest, right or title in or to any such Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens. Any Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. We may, at any time, expire free or promotional Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens given to you. You agree that under no circumstances are we liable to you for any damages or claims that may arise from the loss or use of your Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens regardless of the circumstances. You absolve us of any responsibility to maintain or update your Cash Tokens or Gold Tokens account. However, if there is a loss of Cash Tokens or Gold Tokens in your account due to technical or operational problems with the Services, we will replace the lost Cash Tokens or Gold Tokens once the loss has been verified. Without limiting any of the foregoing, our maximum liability or responsibility to you is replacement of the Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens lost. We will, in our sole discretion, determine and communicate the availability and exchange rate for any Cash Tokens and Gold Tokens, which may be modified at any time. You must comply with any individual limitations as indicated via the App or to get the Rewards. Once Cash Tokens or Gold Tokens have been lost or spent, they will be subtracted from your account and cannot be refunded or returned, except in our sole discretion.
Scope of Software License
- We grant you a personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Software. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, you are permitted to install, use, display or run the Software or use related services on your smart mobile end-device, including but not limited to tablet, smart phone (“end-device”) for non-commercial purposes.
- The Software and related services are provided on the basis of a currently available level of skill and condition. We are trying our best to meet your needs and ensure the consistency and security of our services. But we are not able to foresee at all times some legal and technological risks including but not limited to service interruption, data loss and other damages and risks due to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hackers’ attack, unstable system, defective services provided by third parties, and government actions. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you use the Software and related services at your own risk, except as otherwise provided by law.
- You shall use the Software solely in compliance with applicable law and this Agreement. In particular, you must ensure that the information you disseminate or make publicly accessible via or in the context of the Software (i) does not violate the rights of third parties (e.g. right to privacy, rights to one’s own image, copyrights, trademark rights and the like) and (ii) does not violate applicable law (e.g. child protection legislation) in any other way. If and as far as data or content entered, disseminated or made publicly accessible by you involves personal data of third parties, you shall be responsible for obtaining the consent of the affected individuals. You shall not spy on or impede other users while using the Software, nor use the Software and/or related services for anything other than their intended purposes or in any way which disrupts or overburdens its technical operations. In particular, the Software may not be used for any of the following: (a)Disseminating content or making content publicly accessible that contains programs or files which could damage the hardware or software of us or other users (e.g., viruses, worms, Trojans and the like); (b)Disseminating content that is harassing, defamatory, threatening, obscene, hate-inciting, racist or in any other way legally objectionable by email or by other means or making such content publicly accessible; (c)Pretending to be another person, e.g. a representative of us or someone who is, in any other way, responsible for the Software or any services associated with them, or falsely laying claim to a relationship to such persons; (d)Falsifying headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to conceal the source of content that is transmitted in connection with the services; (e)Disseminating content by email or by other means or otherwise making content publicly accessible that violates the rights of third parties, in particular patents, trademarks, and copyrights, business secrets or other proprietary rights; (d) Using the Software or related services for any unlawful activity; (e) Disrupting the Software’s technical operations or interrupting the normal flow of communications; or (f) Interfering with any of our services or related servers and networks, thereby impairing or interrupting their function or violating regulations, procedures or other rules for the use of networks that are associated with the services.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring the proper security of the content you have created with the Software and/or made public, stored, transmitted or received in connection with the services; we are not responsible for the operation and/or accessibility of third-party cloud storage services you may use to store your data captured with the Software.
- You acknowledge and agree that we possess any and all the lawful rights and interests of the Software, including any intellectual property rights involved in the software and service.
- The information in the Software includes but is not limited to words, software, audios and videos, photos, diagrams, all contents in advertisements, the commercial information we offer to you, etc., which are all protected under copyright, patent, trademark as well as all other related laws and regulations. You are allowed to use these contents only when you have our authorization; no unauthorized reproduction, modification or compilation of these contents or creation of relevant derivative works are permitted.
- Unless you have otherwise reached written agreement with us, this Agreement does not authorize you to use name of software, trademark, service mark, logo, domain name or any other sign with distinctive brand feature relating to us.
Privacy and Personal Information
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- You fully understand that the Software will involve Internet services and may encounter various risks such as force majeure which may cause the suspension of relevant services. We will use our best efforts to conduct timely repair, howsoever you shall be solely responsible for all losses incurred thereby, and we are not liable for the losses. Such risks include but are not limited to the service interruption and disruption as a result of any of the following reasons: a) damage due to computer virus, Trojan or other malicious program, and hacker attack; b) a fault takes place in the software, system, hardware or communication lines of the terminal device of the users or us; c) accident, natural disaster or governmental act; d) users’ use of any services which are not provided or authorized by us; or e) any other force majeure or factor beyond our control.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TECHNICAL COMPATIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY SERVICE, PRODUCTS OR MATERIAL PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SOFTWARE APPLICATION. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFIT OR REVENUES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY THIRD-PARTY VENDORS AND ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS. YOU ALSO SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENTAL LEGAL ACTIONS RELATED TO YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICES IN ANY COUNTRY.
Use by Juveniles
The Software does not directly target any juvenile users. If you are a juvenile user and decide to use the Software any way, please first seek the consent of your parent, legal guardian and/or other adult with guardianship duties and use the Software under the guidance and supervision of your parent, legal guardian or any other adult with guardianship duties. In addition, your parent, legal guardian and/or other adult with guardianship duties shall be responsible for assisting you in correctly understanding the contents of this Agreement and other related legal documents in order to guide you to use the Software in a correct way.
Update, Discontinuation, Suspension and Termination of the Software
- You have the right to stop using the Software at any time.
- The Software may be updated from time to time. You may at your own discretion decide whether to accept the updates or not. We do not guarantee providing you with latest updated services if you do not accept the updates, and you shall be solely responsible for any loss that may be incurred.
- We reserve the rights to amend, interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Software based on the actual situation at any time, which includes but is not limited to the memory space obtainable to a single user, the nature and quantity of the contents uploaded and other data or the ability of the users on continuously accessing the Software and services, etc.
- You agree that we may, without prior notice, suspend or terminate the services related to the Software if: a) the personal information you provide is inaccurate, fake or illegal/invalid; b) you are in breach of this Agreement; c) we do so subject to law or requirements of competent authority; d) other condition(s) upon which we need to do so arise(s).
- Upon termination of our Service, we, subject to law and regulation, reserve the right to completely delete all information in your account, and we shall no longer undertake obligations to you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The validity and interpretation of this Agreement is applicable to laws of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”). If any provision in this Agreement conflicts with PRC Laws, the provision should be re-interpreted in accordance with relevant laws. The parties agree to resolve the issues arising from this Agreement through consultation. If consultation fails, either side can submit the issues to arbitration in accordance with this clause, at which point any such dispute will be finally and exclusively settled by the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (“CIETAC”) South China Sub-Commission for arbitration which shall be conducted in accordance with the CIETAC’s arbitration rules in effect at the time of applying for arbitration. The arbitral award is final and binding upon both parties.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable by any court or arbitral institution, the other provisions shall survive and continue to be binding.
- All the headings used in this Agreement are inserted only to facilitate reading of the text. They do not have any actual meaning and should not be taken as the basis for the construction of this Agreement.
- We welcome your feedback in respect of the Software. Unless otherwise expressly represented or subject to applicable laws, any feedback sent from you will be deemed as non-confidential contents. You agree that we may, at our own discretion, decide whether to release or publish such contents. You also agree to authorize us to use the same at no cost and to amend, adapt, adjust design or change related technical plans, or make any amendment as necessary.
- If you have any comments on the Software and related services or this Agreement, you may contact us at email@example.com, and we will use our best efforts to provide you with timely and necessary assistance.